BANKSETA Work Readiness Programme. The Association of Accounting Technicians (SA) are recruiting for a bursary funded by the BANKSETA Available for Graduates.
BANKSETA invites applications from Public Universities or Universities of Technology to offer
- Digital Literacy Programme that incorporates ICT skills
- Work Readiness Programme and Career counselling programme to economically disadvantaged Grade 12 scholars in rural communities of Limpopo and Eastern Cape in South Africa.
- The rationale for the project is to provide an opportunity to address Digitisation and Technology
- Applicant MUST be an accredited, Public University / University of Technology based in South Africa
- Applicants MUST provide a valid tax clearance certificate
The application form must be accompanied by the following documents:
University Executives are required to submit the proposal/s on behalf of the HE Institution.
In all instances, the relevant designated and mandated contact person of the institution should authorise the proposal on behalf of the said Institution.
- Applications and other project related documents are to be submitted on BANKSETA templates, and as per the correct submission process.
- Failure to do so will result in disqualification of the application.